Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kid Controls the Blue Skies

On road trips when I was little I would sometimes get the chance to talk on the CB radio. I never talked to truckers or anyone I didn't know, just the other vehicle in our caravan. Although it seemed super special at the time it had no barring on getting to our destination, nor ever had any potential for danger. This is very different for what happened at least once at JFK International Airport. Seems an it was 'Bring Your Kid to Work Day' and some parent thought it'd be cute to have some child talking to pilots as they circled JFK. I can't imagine anything wrong with this situation can you? I mean what could possibly go wrong and why should this concern the FAA? Right?
Take a listen...

via consumerist


Continue Transmission

No comments: