Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Internet Destroys All My Ideas

So my lady and I have agreed that we are not really 'breeders', but if we did have a kid we'd name it after the greatest Transformer ever. I thought we were brilliant for choosing such a great name for our fictional child and although I told everyone I ever met about this great name, I assumed that no one else would ever use it. I even went so far as to agree with my lady that a pet we have or android child I built would have this poetic name. Well, damn it, there's this blasted thing called this internet and it turns out people out there have the same (or like to steal) ideas for child's name that we do. And to make it worse there's a damn facebook page for it:


Damn you internet! Let me have one original thought! (*Shakes Fist At Computer Screen)
Maybe there's another even more awesome name that sounds like Megatron...mmmh...



Continue Transmission

No comments: