Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will lighting will strike the clock tower a forth time...

Over the years I have realized many things. I will never be truly 5'7", even though I tell people I am. I will never date Winnie from the wonder years. I will never discuss my theroy that Large Hadron Collider actually alters time itself(a watched pot never bowls) with Stephen Hawking (oh don't worry I'll blog about it). I have learned to accept the spoonfuls of rehash bs that rolls out of Hollywood; including, but not limited to: that Death at a Funeral will still do well at the box office even with a cast member from the original(2 years ago); that somehow the new Star Trek is a really good movie; that Ghostbuster 3 will actually come out and I will see it. But at some point I can't keep eating the rehash crap and yesterday I found this...

That's right according to some blogs Shia La"I'm in so many box office rehashes"beouf is to be Marty. I am going to need 1.21 gigawatts to shock that image out of my head. There is nothing on IMDB or Wiki so it simple can't be true, yet. But if it is I will totally freak out.
Please Hollywood, leave this one alone. I know your going the way of the Broadway, which is to remake or repeat everything without any new ideas, but this movie is to good to redo. And Hollywood, let's face it, you make tons of movies a year and only 1% of them are any good.



Continue Transmission

No comments: