Sunday, October 25, 2009

No need to take Acid, Graham Elliott made Future Farm

One day when I was a kid I drank four Jolt Cola's; you know the one that says "twice the Caffenine" on the side. Jolt Cola, in my day, was the mekka of sugar intake for kids. This is back before Jolt's formula change and before wussy drinks like Red Bull appeared. What happened to me from this consumption was nothing next to crack head behavior. My tiny body exploded into hypercrazy spaziness. It was like someone had hooked a car battery to my heart. For 30 minutes I ran around claiming to be Jesus and trying to pick of cars and sides of buildings. The images of what I saw while I ran around screaming, "the monkeys are coming, the monkeys are coming", were bright and colorful, but were just to crazy to describe once I came down from my high, until now. Graham Elliott, creator of some already crazy stuff, has come up with this piece. I don't really understanding it and just like my kid adventure with four Jolt Cola's (and that time in college) I'll wake up naked on a church law, wondering how I got there and why my mouth taste like fig leaves.

Thank you Graham for making me relive a childhood sugar coma.

(Warning: Don't drink anything when watching this, cause your gonna be compelled to say, "What the hell?".)

La Finca Del Futuro...[Future Farm] from Graham Elliott on Vimeo.


If you thought this was weird take a moment to just navigate Graham's website eyegasm.tv



Continue Transmission

No comments: