Saturday, October 11, 2008

Volume X: Wish I missed "that one"

It took a little bit of time to find the right words to describe the debate. You see, I've (we've) been distracted by something more important than politics, a little thing called our livelihood. As those numbers dropped leading up to the debate (and now and still to come) the idea of both men in center ring changed. It was no longer an argument who was right or wrong, it's who can lead. I didn't expect John with his mumbling and wondering around to be that person. I can't see him facing real danger and having to strength for us to believe in. He simply is to old for the youth of America to follow. I wouldn't following my Grandfather anywhere cause we'd end up at lost in Shop Right. Barrak on the other hand has been chosen to lead, but, for him, the debate was all about clarifying and correcting someone made of quicksand. We don't have time for this. So Barrak even when you said your plan: the current package should not "give bonus to CEOs", give "tax cuts for the middle class", and start growing projects at state & local (build communities), it wasn't in the commanding voice that I needed. This is your time to rise and lead us. You can say anything you want at this point just tell us directly what to do. (but don't wink at us.)

As for you McCain your just nuts. Each plan he suggested for financial system you listed cost middle & lower income more money. Especially that damn health tax plan. Do you know how to do math? My personal medical bills have averaged $8,000 a year and you wanna give me only $5000. Do the math! I still need $3000; who am I going to get that from? To top it all off you attack Barrak because he wants to fine parents that don't provide their kids free health care. Sounds like motivation to me.

Barrak I was a little confused and worried when you brought up 911 for the "Sacrifice" question. Bringing up 911 is a republican thing. Don't do that again. I think I saw you catch yourself after you said it, but you had to go with it cause you mentioned it. McCain you thought that eliminating programs was the answer. Ok, fine, might I suggested your health tax plan. (Reasons listed above.)

McCain, when did Nuclear Power plants become green. Last time I checked the waste was the worst thing on the planet and still may ultimately destroy us. Stop telling people it's safe! Also, just to feed into your constant bringing up of terrorist, wouldn't it be bad to have more processed Uranium around.
Barrak go on with your wind powered self.

The rest of the debate between John and Barrak was pretty boring. I wish there was a better way to say it, but clearly the ADD nation can't focus outside of 10 minute intervals, or maybe just me.

I do have one thing that must be made clear. Both of these men need to start leading now. They need to stop fighting with each other: stop correcting, stop doing ads, stop the bull. They have to now face this great problem. Barrak this is for you to show your the right choice to anyone out there who is still hung up on race, Muslim, terrorist stuff. Focus in on delivering the speech and just ignore John.
John you need to allow the man who will lead the majority to do his job. At some point I thought you meant well, but that is no longer clear, so I must ask you to just step aside. And beside you mocked Barbara and that can never been forgiven!


next debate is 10/15. Time to make "change" and "lead"!

End Transmission

No comments: