Monday, September 28, 2009

Glen Beck Answer for White Culture


Let me break this down.
1) If your referencing anything to do with George Bush verbiage as something that people never talk about...might I suggested watching another channel besides Fox. I can find a thousand people that would like to question the statement made by GW that you just brought up.
2) you are not the only person who makes retarded statements and gets asked what they mean. I ask Bill O' Reilly questions all the time.
3) How many times has Katie been asked "Katie, what's the white culture?"
Answer: Pretty sure never cause she didn't say the phrase, "white culture".
4) I agree with you that Americans should turn over all the rocks and look under them. I also think you should crawl back under the rock you came from and we'll hope no one turns that particular rock over ever again.




Continue Transmission

No comments: