Friday, November 7, 2008

VOlume X:

I think I woke up and I was somewhere else. Times had changed and for at least one issue I put down my fist of rage. I think we all are beyond happy that we succeeded in taking back our country. Now that we have someone who isn't completely insane in office we can start to make a better America- An America that has more than a two party system. One that elects judges cause they are fair and just., not because they are our friends. It will take all 8 years to get it done.

Voted BarAck Obama: 64,975,682
Voted John McCain: 57,118,380

There are still 46% of us who are completely crazy. Over the next 4 years we have to take some time to change their minds. For today we should rest, soon we will have to fight even harder.

"The world has always been this good, but it also has been this bad. Change comes with a whisper and with a trumpet."

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: