Sunday, November 16, 2008

007-Quantum of Crappy Theme Songs or really another way to die.

So Bond is freaking amazing. I mean like so freaking amazing you feel tired when you leave the theater. It kicks so much ass, except for one small thing. The open theme song is the most horrible thing ever imputed into a movie. It's like worst than the last indian jones. The piece is called "Another Way to Die" which is so true. Alicia Keys and Jack White create a slow dead by music in what should have been an amazing piece. Don't get me wrong the music sounds kickass. That guitar deeply rocking in is amazing, but the voices on the track sound off key. Jack White has his usual voice, but when you add in Keys it just doesn't work. They clash so much it hurts my soul. To add insult to injury Key's interjects in the guitar solo with moaning that is a pitch of the guitar. I covered my ears in the theater till it was done. I suggested you hear the song just once before you see the film.

One last thing: Why is Jack White singing with Alicia Keys anyways. Just weird.



Take a listen.


End Transmission

No comments: